New England Blogs

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thompson St Middleboro MA

166/365
I first learned about Thompson St in Middleboro one day when I stumbled across the following website:
I've made several trips to this part of Middleboro over the past year and a half, and have made several photos during those visits. I was there this afternoon buying some fresh produce from one of the farmstands, and of course I had my camera in tow.


There is going to be an antique tractor show at one of the Thompson St. farms, (called Homestead Farm) this Sunday, Sept. 5th. I went to this last year and had fun. Here's a couple of photos I took that day:
"Crooked Windows"


"Tractor Crossing"

"Bog Water"

I'm probably heading back to the tractor show this Sunday so stay tuned! :-)
The Specs for today's photos:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/160, f14, -1/3ev

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Thank you for this post about Thompson Street. You have driven a lot of traffic to my website. This weekend we are releasing our 2011 Thompson Street Calendar. The proceeds will support the Committee for the Preservation of Thompson Street. You may read more about the calendar and see the cover shot here http://blog.greglessardphotography.com/
    Maybe I will see you at the tractor show tomorrow. Thanks again for your post!
    Sincerely,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg,
    I am a big fan of your work, and I'm really happy to know that you have gotten more traffic since my post. I really hope I meet you tomorrow. I'm planning on being there in the morning. I'll be the dirty blonde with the Nikon. :-)Looking forward to seeing the new calendar.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete