New England Blogs

Friday, August 27, 2010

My first!

162/365
It's almost here. I could feel it in the air today. I could see signs of it everywhere I went. The stressed trees are always the first to change. Look at these colors against today's deep blue sky. Oh yeah baby.....it will be here before we know it.
So happy.......today is the first day that I am dedicating the theme of my blog to the Fall. I know it's a bit early.....but I just can't help myself! Yes, the temps will be back up in the 90's in a few days........but that's ok. The promise of Fall has begun. :-)


Even the creepy crawlies didn't bother me today. They were celebrating the coming of Fall as well!


These were all taken in Halifax and Plympton MA. I went back to the Summer Gardens Barn for their end of the summer sale with Nancy I. A wonderful day for sure!
The Specs:
All Nikon D90, ISO 200
Photo one: 1/500, f8
Photo two: 1/1000, f8
Photo three: 1/200, f9
Photo four: 1/400, f9
Photo five: 1/1600, f6.3

4 comments:

  1. Glorious day! The sky was one of the bluest I have ever seen! It was almost glowing! We called today "sparkling". Great photos! Today sure was a TEASE!!!! I'm with ya girlfriend. Fall is around the corner for sure.
    Glad you had fun! More awesome weather for the weekend too. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BNVT. Top 10 day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it was a beautiful day. I had fun and
    can't wait to go back when the Fall Goodies
    come in!!!
    I love the flower with the bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, going back for the Fall goodies is a must! Glad you like the bee shot. You were over "stalking" the goods before the doors even opened to the shop while I was photographing that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete