New England Blogs

Monday, August 2, 2010

Omelette Making 101


I see the cooks at work making omelettes in the morning, and I am always fascinated by "the flip". If it were me doing this, I know there would be egg spattered all over the stove. It's a special talent as far as I'm concerned. :-) I got the idea to photograph the omelette making a few weeks ago and Katie was a willing model for me this morning. Thanks Katie!! :-)
The final result???????......................


137/365
Delicious, colorful, and nutritious!!! Yummy!!!!!!! :-)
“No clever arrangement of bad eggs ever made a good omelet”
CS Lewis

The Specs:
Photo one: Panasonic LX3, ISO 400, 1/50, f2
Photo two: Panasonic LX3, ISO 400, 1/50, f2
Panasonic LX3, ISO 400, 1/30, f2

                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. i love the flip..the ovens look really clean in these pictures...carol you should ask katie about the veggie omelette??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matty!!!!!! It's so nice to "see" you here!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to comment. I'm glad you love the flip. Of course the ovens look clean. :-) A veggie omelette you say???? Hmmmmmm......good idea! :-) Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday morning, bright and early. I'll be looking forward to my "Matty hug".

    ReplyDelete