New England Blogs

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fashion-ista!!!!!!!

144/365
This is my friend and co-worker, Kathy. She is known for her coordinating outfits, and she always looks top notch. She wouldn't be caught without her lipstick either,  by the way! (very big wink) :-) Kathy arrived to work this morning, and I immediately noticed that her reading glasses matched her blouse.
Black: check
Pink: check
Yellow: check
White: check
Yup, sure looked like a perfect match to me. I just knew that she was meant to be today's photo of the day. With just a little bit of prodding (big grin), Kathy along with her matching attire, agreed to be today's photo. It wasn't easy to get her to sit still and not to giggle as I snapped a few photos, but we somehow managed. :)
Here she is at her desk. Well, we call them desks, but as you can see, it is more or less a countertop with a computer workstation. My desk in the Diet Office is right beside hers. Perhaps some day in the dark dull winter, I will use my workspace as a photo of the day. In the meantime, here she is:

Thanks a bunch Kathy for being such a good sport. You looked Maaaaaaaavelous today!!! (As you ALWAYS do) ;-)
The Specs:
Photo one: Panasonic LX3, ISO 800, 1/60, f2.8
Photo two: Panasonic LX3, ISO 320, 1/40, f2.1

2 comments: