New England Blogs

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yipee!!!!!

Day 74/Year 2
What a fantastic weekend we had here in Southern New England, weatherwise. Today was like a perfect 10.........deep blue skies, warm sunshine, no humidity, temps near 70. This is my kind of weather! It was the perfect day to walk around the duck pond visiting all of my feathered friends.
Tomorrow (Monday) I start my vacation from work at 2pm. I will be off for 2 weeks. I am soooo looking forward to this time off. My plans are: do some things around the house that need to be done (boring, yes, but it will feel good when everything's done) I am going to be helping to pack up my parents house. Yes, it's official. They are moving!!!! More on that within the next two weeks. I also have a trip to VT planned including a stopover in New Hampshire for some lupine photography. I have another day trip planned that goes along with one of the goals that I have of places to photograph during year 2 of the blog.
2 PM tomorrow. It can't come fast enough!
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/640, f5.6, -1/3 EV

2 comments: