New England Blogs

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A lazy day

Happy snowy Saturday everyone! It's been snowing all day here and I've spent a good amount of time today working on my computer. I finally cleaned out my mailbox......(yes Diane it's finally done!) I had over 1400 emails in my inbox. I also have been playing around with one of my Christmas gifts that I got from Mr S........which is a bundled pack of Nik Software for processing my images. I've been having a great time playing around with it. The most productive thing I have done besides sitting on my butt with my laptop was making a delicious banana bread. Snowstorms=baking or cooking, right??
So, I think I'll show you an image that I worked on today. This image was taken yesterday morning at Black's Creek in Quincy. There are 3 different versions that I made from this image, using Nik's ColorEfexPro.
Version 1 is the color version:
Version 2 was processed with the Old Paper filter:

Version 3 is a black and white. I am really pleased with the tones I was able to get with the black and white.

Do you have a favorite? I can't decide.
I'm looking forward to heading out into the winter wonderland with my camera tomorrow morning, followed by watching the Pats game at 3:00. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Like mother like daughter, I made banana bread too!...pretty pictures too : )

    ReplyDelete