New England Blogs

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Day 7 Vermont Fall 2021 NEK

 Day seven was the final day of the week long trip. I only went out shooting for a few hours in the morning and then packed up and headed back home to MA.

It was a foggy morning. :-) 




I went up into the highlands in Sutton as the fog was beginning to break:


We drove past this man walking his dog, and I just had to pull over to take this next photo, as the man and the dog were heading into the warm morning light as the fog was lifting.


The final photo taken in the NEK of Fall foliage 2021.


It was a fantastic week spent with photography friends......some who I haven't seen for five years. I enjoyed every minute of it and was sad to leave the beauty of the NEK. I did return for two daytrips to other areas of VT the next week, so stay tuned for future VT Fall blog posts. The next couple of blog posts will feature foliage photos from SE MA. 

5 comments:

  1. All beautiful. The man and dog walking is perfect autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Salty. That photo is one of my favorites as well.

      Delete
  2. Oops--I thought I commented, but must have forgotten to publish. I love these photos. Each is beautiful and different and I especially love the man and his dog walking into the gorgeous light--I could look at it for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete