New England Blogs

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wicked Tulips Flower Farm

I had a fun day with Miss J and the kids at the Wicked Tulips Flower Farm in Johnston RI one day last week. If you are in the area, I would recommend you go. There are acres of colorful beauty. Tickets should be purchased in advanced, as they sell out quickly. The cost during the week is only 5 dollars admission and tulips can be picked for only a dollar a stem.



Ryleigh has become quite the model and she likes to work it when she sees me with my camera. My dream come true!! Ha ha.


Stevie on the other hand, not so much. I couldn't get him to smile for the camera but his adorable personality still shines through!



Ryleigh is becoming quite the good little photographer! Last year I gave her my old Panasonic FZ8 camera and she loves to go out picture taking with me.


Love the stance and positioning of the foot!


Even baby Joey (7 weeks old now!) enjoyed the day.


I hope you are enjoying this Spring as well.

1 comment:

  1. I was there with a tour group on the 3rd. What fun to see all the girls modelling amongst the tulips! Stevie's half-frown cracks me up. What a fun party you had!

    ReplyDelete