New England Blogs

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tamron 150-600 mm and Bald Eagles

I'm really enjoying the past few weeks with my new lens. I recently bought a used Tamron 150-600 mm lens from a friend. I couldn't have got it at a better time of year, as I have been out shooting wildlife. I've been hand holding it for the most part, as I find it easier to hit my target while hand holding. My biggest problem is my lack of upper arm strength, especially my right arm. That's the arm that I fractured my humerus a few years ago, and it's never been the same. I also have a bit of frozen shoulder from post injury. Either way, my arms are really getting a work out with this "honkin' big" lens. :-) Please click on photos to enlarge.



I had a really good day today!

2 comments:

  1. Simply amazing!
    I also love the cygnet riding on his or her mom’s back which is truly precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janice. I'm glad you liked the photos. I miss seeing you at club this year!

    ReplyDelete