New England Blogs

Sunday, November 6, 2011

May mat and frame this one

One thing I would like to do more often is to mat and frame some of my images to hang in my house. I don't do it often enough. This is one of the images I took last week when we got a little bit of early snow that I think I would like to see hanging in my own house. I have digitally matted and framed it to see how it will look. Here it is:

                                               "Winter's First Whisper"
This is the type of image that if I saw it hanging in a store or gallery it would catch my eye.
Remember.......if you see any images here on my blog that you are interested in, they all are for sale so please ask me about them!
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 17-55 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/800, f9, -2/3ev

No comments:

Post a Comment