New England Blogs

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Deserted Island

The area around Atlantic Ave and Jerusalem Road in Hull and Cohasset MA is breathtakingly beautiful. There are multi million dollar, ocean view, meticulously maintained homes here. There is also one house located off shore.......on a small island. I don't know any of the particulars about this house and each time I go by, I always wonder about it's history......does someone inhabit this place? I've never seen any boats or any people out there. I tried looking it up on line, but could not find any information about this. If anyone knows the history of this little house on this little island, I would love to hear it!

Day 223/Year 2
These were taken yesterday on the way to the Cohasset Beach with the folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment