New England Blogs

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After

Day 270/Year2
How ya doin??? Do you have the post Christmas exhaustion like I do? I don't know what it is, but I am totally exhausted today. Do you think it could be from all of the junk food I have consumed over the past week?? I think my body is going through some sort of sugar withdrawals. My pancreas must be swollen from all of the insulin I have forced it to pump out the past few days. :-) Do you really think a pancreas could swell? I don't think so.......but I bet all of the insulin my pancreas has been producing has produced an abundance of trypotophan which has produced an overabundance of serotonin in my brain. So, not only is my pancreas swollen, but my brain is proabably getting ready to explode. All of that seretonin has made me mighty sleepy.
I think I better start my New Years diet a few days early..............
Yawn............

No comments:

Post a Comment