New England Blogs

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Northfield VT and Shadow Pond Woodbury VT

Today's blog post is back to the Vermont photos. After we photographed the church in Northfield, we headed up to Turkey Hill Road. There was a thunderstorm forming off in the distance, and I was lucky enough to find a dramatic sky to photograph at the top of the road looking West.


We heard the rumbling of thunder and decided to head back home to Barton. We were fortunate to just miss a severe thunderstorm that went through the area where we were heading. The storm had passed and the sun was coming out and there was fog forming in the low lying areas. We pulled into Shadow Pond in Woodbury, with the hope that there would be some fog across the water. 
There was.




I love when Mother Nature does her thing and I am there to capture it with my camera. Makes me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment