New England Blogs

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back to the wedding

My Mother-In-Law came by for a visit today. She commented on how much she has enjoyed seeing the foliage pictures........BUT........."Aren't there any more wedding pictures???"
Yes, Mom, here are some more wedding pictures, just for you!
I'm not sure what was going on here with my 3 kids, but I can only imagine.......................:-)
Here's Miss J with her new family!!!

Here's Miss J and Steve with their good friends.....the 2 Amandas and their SO's.

I caught this group together on the dance floor and they posed for a photo.....(Jay's adorarable gf Amanda, Mr S, Jay, and Miss J)

Here's a very special one for my Mother-In-Law.......here are her 4 beautiful grandaughters!!!! (Alia, Cara, Miss J, and Shantal)

No words needed for this last one..........

Sigh...........

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love all the pictures! Thank you for making my day SO special!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, seeing as though I SWORE I was NOT going to be the Mother Of The Bride wearing a Nikon......I caved in. Couldn't help myself, but we wouldn't have these photos to share if I hadn't!!!
    I LOVE you too and am sooooo proud of you and Steve!!!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete