New England Blogs

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Phyllis Diller?

Day 150/Year 2
Look at this chick!!!!! This is a Polish Crested Hen Chick. How adorable is she????? She is residing at the hen house located at one of my favorite Vermont places. The Red Sky Trading Shop in Glover. I have blogged about this spot quite a few times. If you are ever in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, you MUST stop in to the whimsical place. I just love it here! Doug, the owner, brought me outback to the hen house to show this little one off. It was love at first sight. I wanted to take her home with me.
Just look at her!!!!!!!!!

She kind of looks like Abby when Abby is having a bad hair day. :-)
Here is one of her relatives:

Lastly, here's another hen. I'm not sure what variety this one is......but she doesn't go to the same hairstylist as the previous two. She has a much more conservative look about her:

We had a wonderful weekend in Vermont with all 3 of our kids and their significant others. The "Griswold" family vacation was full of laughs and love. It couldn't have been any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment