New England Blogs

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monkey Business

Day 34/Year 2
No more monkeying around!!!!!!! Trying to get my parents to commit to moving out of their house has been .......to be blunt........more or less like a circus!!!!!! I know it's not easy for them. They love their home. I understand. My siblings understand. But, it's time for them to move on. We came one step closer today. We went back and visited one of the independent living facilities that we previosuly toured today. There is a spacious beautiful 2 bedroom apt. available. Just what they need. My mother has been pretty much on board all along. My father on the other hand.................
Not getting my hopes up, but this is the closest we have come to both of them agreeing to move. Now, yesterday, was, well, a circus act, as my father all of a sudden decided he wasn't going to move. I woke up this morning to find out he changed his mind.
Yup, a circus.
Today there was no monkey business. A good day. Let's hope the circus packs up and moves out of town for good. :-)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 50 mm lens, ISO 200, 125, f2.5, -1 ev

No comments:

Post a Comment