New England Blogs

Monday, April 4, 2011

Don't Squawk!

Day 12/Year 2
I know it.....I know it.......I didn't take this photo today.......please stop squawking!!! I worked today, and well, it's raining out, and with the new rules, I am allowed to post an older photo. Right? Right! Besides, this one isn't that old at all. I just took it the other day. :-)
This shot is blog-worthy IMO. It's sharp, the eye is tack sharp (a very important thing I have learned in wildlife photography is to get the eye nice and sharp) I like the characteristic of the gull squawking that I captured. It was very windy. I like the feathers being ruffled by the wind.So there we have it. Todays photo. Taken on another day. But today's photo nonetheless.
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/2000, f5.6, -1/3 ev

No comments:

Post a Comment