New England Blogs

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Well I love that dirty water....Oh Boston you're my home

239/365
I spent the entire day today walking around the city of Boston. The weather couldn't have been any better. The day ended with a trip up to the observation tower on the 26th floor of the Custom House. I conquered my fear of heights and stayed up there for 2 and a half hours, waiting for the sun to set.
This was a camera club outing. We were all broken up and did our own things during the day, but then all met up at the Custom House at 2pm. There were 41 of us!

I have lots of photos to sort through from today. I'll let you know when they are ready.
The Specs:
Photo one: Panasonic LX3, ISO 80, 1/6, f2.8, -2/3 3v
Photo two: Nikon D90, ISO 200, 0.8s, f6,3, -2/3ev

No comments:

Post a Comment