New England Blogs

Friday, September 3, 2010

Model Home

169/365
Getting my parents to even *think* about moving out of their house is not an easy task. However, for their safety, they really need to move somewhere that is one level living.

Doesn't my mother look right at home sitting in that chair? :-) This place was adorable and has all the emenities they need. And it's safe. And they could walk out the door to the ocean. And they could walk out the door to the store. And they could walk out the door to a restaurant. And I wouldn't have to worry about them on the stairs. :-) And it's only about 15 minutes further away from where they live now. Sounds like a win win situation to me. Now the hard part is getting it all to happen. Please cross your fingers and toes for me that a first floor unit opens up soon. And that they agree to the move when it does.
The Specs:
Panasonic LX3, ISO400
First photo 1/80, f2
Second photo: 1/100, f2.2

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! I know that you have been trying to do this for a while. Do you think that you are going to have success this time? I will keep my fingers crossed :-) It is a nice place! Patrick was thankful for your call the other night!!! :-) I am at home waiting to have the washing machine fixed..broke..thank god for the warranty!! Take care & talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    Nope....they changed their mind.....again. GGGGRRRR Now the excuse is there is not enough space for their big screen tv. I'm afraid there's always going to be an excuse. However, I have an appt. tomorrow to look at another place. It looks soooo beautiful to me. I wonder what their excuse will be this time? :-)
    Sorry to hear about the washer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Carol, at least they are willing to go with you and take a look... that's a step in the right direction.
    I love all of your pictures and the blog...you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much MaryC! I appreciate it.
    The place we looked at yesterday was perfect. They actually say they like it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up..........

    ReplyDelete