New England Blogs

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Clocktower and technical difficulties

                                                           196/365
Do you remember the post where I said there was a clock tower being built in my hometown? I would put the link here, but I am having major technical difficulties at the moment, :-(
 My laptop has decided it does not want to come on vacation with me tomorrow. It has taken some sick time. This is not good......seeing as though I need it to down load 10 days worth of RAW images. My son N has come to my rescue........he is letting me borrow his laptop for the trip. I am using it right now, practicing loading photos. The biggest obstacle is I will not have any Photoshop to use while I am away to process my images. Soooooooo, I just downloaded Picasa, a free photo editing software program to N's laptop.
Thanks N for saving the day. I can't tell you how appreciative I am, but I think you already know that!

Back to today's photo. It's the pseudo clocktower in my town. I snapped this photo this evening as I was leaving the pharmacy.By the way.....it was not 12:00 midnight when I snapped this photo....guess the clock has been erected, but it's not working yet!
                                                         The Specs:
                                          Panasonic LX3, ISO 400, 1/13, f2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment