New England Blogs

Friday, September 24, 2010

Antique Cars

190/365
Here's my Father In law standing beside his newly acquired 1924 Model T. The vehicle behind him is his wife's 1947 Buick Roadmaster that her father bought brand new after World War2.

"Driving Miss Daisy"

Model T interior. Notice the 3 foot pedals.......C is for clutch, B is for brake, and R is for reverse. (I say thank God for modern technology when I'm behind the wheel of my car) :-)

Door handle:
Each Friday night during the summer months, an antique car show is held in the WalMart pocking lot in Halifax MA. All proceeds go to the Children's Hopsital in Boston. My Father In Law and his wife attend the show each and every Friday evening, proudly displaying their vehicles. Tonight was the last show of the year, so I decided to head down there......with my camera in tow of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment