New England Blogs

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Love

Day 128/Year 2
Today wasn't a very good day for me. I know we've all had those days. You know the kind of day......when one thing can just set you off and the tears start flowing. It was one of those days. Poor Mr. S called me this morning, just to say hi........and I burst into tears on the phone. 
I have no room in my life for drama, and I avoid unnecessary conflict. My Mama taught me well. So, I put on my big girl panties and went on with my day.
How surprised I was when Mr. S came home from work carrying this beautiful single red rose for me. I know I promised more photos from VT on today's blog, but this is better. This is what love looks like. :-)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 400, 1/400, f10, -1/3 EV

3 comments:

  1. Awe...he's such a good guy!!! A beautiful rose for a beautiful person....deserving of better than what you got today. Don't you feel better knowing that you're loved by those that matter? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a bad day Carol...tomorrow will be better.
    What a sweet guy that Mr S is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane and Nancy,
    Yes, I know who loves me (and you two are on that list!)and that's really all that matters in life. The little stuff.....not so much!
    Love you both and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete