New England Blogs

Friday, September 17, 2010

Auntie Carol has some happy news!!!!

183/365
My Auntie Carol just told me that today is the halfway point for her 365 day project. I'm really happy about that! :-)
Yes, it's my halfway point of this project. The time has gone by so quickly. I've learned a lot......still have so much to learn.......but this project has been a wonderful experience for me thus far. And what a year it has been!!! We have had 3 graduations and an engagement all within the past 6 months. The summer was a wonderful summer for photography weather-wise. So many bright sunny days to spend outdoors!
Here's to the next 6 months!!!!! May they be as joyful and productive as the past 6, and I really hope you all stick it out here with me. Your support both publicly and privately means the world to me.

She's baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! Todays photo is my great niece Makenna who is up visiting from S Carolina. You may remember her from the "How Precious" post:
She's still as precious as ever, huh?????? :-)
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/60, f5

1 comment:

  1. oh my auntie carol! you are so very talented! thank you for this picture! I absolutely love it and especially with how hard it is to get a good picture of this little lovebug these days. I cant keep her still long enough:) I want to use this picture for her year birthday invitations!!! hope you are doing well ...see you at christmas -xoxo

    ReplyDelete