New England Blogs

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Vermont Fall Foliage Memories

 I still haven't been out to shoot any new material, as I'm still recovering from surgery. I've been going through some of my older Fall Vermont photos. This time of year is always filled with anticipation of the upcoming foliage season, which is my favorite time of year for photography.

Here are some favorites taken way back in 2010!





It will be interesting to see how the drought conditions effect the foliage this year. I know that in past drought years, the foliage in Vermont has been very vibrant. I'm hoping it will be that way this year as well, however we never really know what Mother Nature has in store for us,


4 comments:

  1. Carol, your images are just beautiful. Hopefully we have a good foliage season this year.
    Sure hope you will be able to get up north and take some more gorgeous shots.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peggie! It was great "talking" with you the other day!

      Delete
  2. I miss New England! I love seeing the photos and hope to visit next year for Autumn. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. With God's blessing I will have lots of Fall photos to post soon!

      Delete