New England Blogs

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Just An Update

 Hello!!! I hope all is well in your world. I recently found out that Blogger no longer sends email notifications when a new blog is posted. This is extremely frustrating to me and I'm working with another friend/blogger trying to find a resolution to this. My friends blog is here. Please check it out.

peggiestrachan.blogspot.com

Please visit her blog for some beautiful photography.

So, in the meantime, you will have to periodically come here to the blog to check for any recent posts. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. 

I'm still  (semi) out of commission if you can believe that. I had surgery number two about two weeks ago and had the staples removed today. I'm fine but just have limited range of motion. Not ideal for a photographer but I'm working very hard in PT and hoping for the best. 

We attended a gorgeous wedding this weekend at The Barn At Bradstreet Farm in Rawley MA. This is a gorgeous venue and the weather was a perfect ten. 

This corner was begging to be photographed as the sun was setting. I had my IPhone w me.....recently got the 13Pro which I'm happy with.


A few other fun photos I took of my friends out back at the vineyard. I'm certainly not a portrait photographer, but we had a lot of fun.
One of my BFF'S, Nancy



Nancy and Tony


Another BFF, Mary and Paul


Don't typically post myself on the blog. This was taken by our good friend Tony.


It was so good to be out with friends and having fun after this Summer of recuperation. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming Labor Day Weekend. Stay tuned for some New England Photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment