New England Blogs

Thursday, July 21, 2022

It's Been A While

It's been quite a while since I've posted. I had surgery back in early June and I'm still recovering. I'm fine and will make a complete recovery, just takes time. 

I haven't been out with my camera since May but have taken a few snapshots with my phone. Nothing great, but here's a few phone shots......

I went out with "the reds" one day. Ryleigh was using my old Nikon D90 and she had a ball taking some pretty damn good photos! Here's my three precious reds. They're all growing way too fast. 


Here's a fun shot taken by Ryleigh. She noticed the reflections in the sunglasses (this girl has a great eye!)


A few other cell phone shots taken by me.




I hope you're doing well and staying cool in this extremely hot weather. Thanks for viewing and promise to have some new material to share here very soon. xxoo

2 comments:

  1. from Cynthia - Hi Carol, Sooo glad to hear from you. Very sorry you've been laid up ... This is a most welcome post; I'd been thinking of the children & so glad to see them growing and enjoying everything. Love the reflections Ryleigh noticed! The comment posting has changed; not quite as straightforward as before. Looking forward to your next posts!July 21, 2022 at 8:23 PM

    from Cynthia - Hi Carol, Sooo glad to hear from you. Very sorry you've been laid up ... This is a most welcome post; I'd been thinking of the children & so glad to see them growing and enjoying everything. Love the reflections Ryleigh noticed! The comment posting has changed; not quite as straightforward as before. Looking forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H appy to hear about your improving health and really glad to see your photos again--and to see Ryleigh's wonderful image! The youngsters are growing up so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete