New England Blogs

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Words For Wednesday GIFTS

 "Some gifts are big, others are small.

But the ones that come from the heart

Are the best gifts of all."

                         Tinku Razoria

Today's blog post is about gifts. I've recently received a few gifts that I cherish, and I know they came from the heart.

A faithful follower of this blog named Cynthia, who I only met one time many years ago, recently contacted me about a special gift.  Cynthia is a beautiful person who frequently comments on my blog posts with kindness. I always appreciate her comments. She recently contacted me and told me that she was sending me a gift containing some of her favorite photos from "Carols View Of New England." The gift arrived the other day and I LOVE it so much!!!!!!




Thank you so very much for the beautiful mug Cynthia. I absolutely love it and am so touched by your kindness!!!!!
I also received a few more gifts that have special meaning to me and my photography. Yesterday was my final day working at my job after 32 years. It was such a bittersweet day for me and I was given a lot of love from my coworkers (who I consider more as family than coworkers) Here is the cake that was made for me:


And someone made these beautiful camera mold chocolates


My dear friend Kathy also had "Carol's View Of New England" in mind when she had this t shirt made for me.
Front of shirt:


And here is the back of the shirt:


I feel so thankful and blessed as I begin a new chapter in my life focusing on myself, my family, my health, and my photography!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Retirement!
    Beautiful and thoughtful gifts for a good person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Salty for your very kind words. I truly appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you're retired! It's soooo wonderful. I know you will be more busy from now on than when you worked. Wishing you all the best and only picture perfect days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Muffy. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. How gracious of you to highlight the gifts you've so deservedly received! I feel how much your coworkers have enjoyed the collegiality amongst you throughout your working years. All best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, ~ The above is from Cynthia. I don't usually post using Google account. ~ How about that - a Camera Cake! You were well feted!

    ReplyDelete