New England Blogs

Friday, September 11, 2020

My Pretty Little Ballerina

It's amazing how quickly time is passing. My oldest grandchild Ryleigh is turning 7 years old. How did that time go by so quickly? She amazes me all the time with her kind heart, her humor, her compassion for others, her innocence, and her love of life. She started first grade yesterday and my heart beams with pride but also my heart hurts with worry for her health and safety, and for the health and safety of all of the students and teachers.


Ryleigh's ballet recital was postponed this Spring due to covid. She recently was given her costume, so we went to the beach one evening for a photography shoot. This girl rocked it, and I believe she had more fun doing the photo shoot than she would have had at her recital. 




Look at these leaps!






How can you resist not running into the water when you're at the beach? So much fun.


Our final image of the night as we were losing daylight.


Praying she stays safe and also want all of you to stay safe and healthy as well. xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, your gr-daughter, Ryleigh, is a perfectly beautiful ballerina! So limber and lithe, she's enjoying every motion & moment with you on the beach. God bless the joy you share with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cynthia. I really appreciate your beautiful words.

      Delete