New England Blogs

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Evening Boston Photos

 The other night I went to the roof of the Boston Museum of Science Parking Garage (who would have thought? ) to take some evening photos of the city.

There was a gorgeous sunset to the West which illuminated the skyline and the clouds above the skyline in a gorgeous shade of pink.



At one point, I took out my 150-600 mm lens to isolate the Prudential Building and the surrounding buildings, as well as the T train going over the bridge.



There was an almost full moon that evening which rose over the Northeast sky. Due to the limitation I had in shooting from this direction, this was the best composition I could make including the moon in an image.



But........I walked across to the other side of the parking lot, and could also get this vantage point of the moon. 



From another angle, the Zakim Bridge could be seen. 



It was a fun evening shooting the city.

Stay safe and well my friends.





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the Beautiful Boston pictures!
    I remember when the Prudential Building went up. It was a treat to drive into Town to look at it like tourists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been pretty incredible to see as a child! I'm so glad these photos have brought back such fun memories for you.

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful set of photos from me neighbor Carol. Colors in the this series are very pleasant to view. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, these are simply stunning. So beautiful.
    ---Peggie

    ReplyDelete