New England Blogs

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Lotus Buds

Happy weekend to you. I hope you're enjoying your weekend wherever you are. It's my weekend off so I'm definitely enjoying it. Early this morning I went down to the Butterfly Garden and the gardens of the Buddhist Temple next door. The lotus flowers are beginning to bloom at the Temple.

Here are a couple of shots I took of some lotus buds.



Some of the lotus flowers have opened but there were harsh shadows on the images I took. I plan to return at a different time of day or perhaps on a cloudy day to work on the open ones again.

Stay safe and healthy my friends. xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Such close detail and yummy coloring! Nice to behold . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cynthia. I love the colors too!

      Delete
  2. Carol: I have been attempting (but failing) to reach you via scnjja@aol.com about some Pownal shots you did in 2011. PLEASE WILL YOU CONTACT ME at caranhan@gmail? I'm very anxious to make contact. Thank you -- Carol Carpenter Hanson in Iowa

    ReplyDelete