New England Blogs

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Abington Butterfly Park with sign of HOPE

On Saturday, I spent almost four hours photographing at the Butterfly Park in my hometown of Abington MA.




The garden is looking beautiful right now with many different varieties of flowers in bloom.



I brought a HOPE sign with me to use as a prop with the flowers.








There is a Buddhist Temple located next door to the Butterfly Park. One of the woman from the temple strolled over into the garden. She is absolutely beautiful. I asked her if I could take some photos of her and she happily agreed. She also gave me permission to publicly post her photos.


I was thrilled that she agreed to pose with the HOPE sign. I think these next two photos are very appropriate for the times we are going through right now.



Isn't she gorgeous? I think she radiates beauty and love and kindness. I hope you agree.

Stay safe and healthy my friends. xxoo



4 comments:

  1. Carol, what a lovely day in the garden! You have presented the woman in such beautiful light behind the flowers ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors, and your message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ed. That means a lot and I really appreciate it.

      Delete