New England Blogs

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Spring birds in New England

It's been so nice out here in southern New England the past few days. The recent chilly and rainy weather was rather depressing as we are all isolating in our homes. I hope you're experiencing some nice weather where you are. I know there are followers from around the World that view this blog, and I hope it's a nice distraction for you no matter where in the World you are. We are all in this pandemic together.

Yellow Warbler......was so excited to see this little one. I've never photographed one before.



Another one I was happy to see.....the Baltimore Oriole



                                            Enjoying the nectar:




And of course the Red Winged Black Birds. They were the first ones to arrive.


Stay safe and healthy my friends. xxoo




2 comments:

  1. Oh, Carol. This is such a wonderful collection of favorite spring bird species! I have yet to see a yellow warbler so well lit. Each & every image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cynthia. I was hoping you would enjoy these. I was so excited to get the Yellow Warbler. My personal favorite of this series in the Oriole in flight taking off from the flowered tree. I love the colors and was thrilled to get the Oriole sharp.

    ReplyDelete