New England Blogs

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Jobs Pond and Bald Hill Pond VT

On my first day of my recent Vermont trip, I visited Jobs Pond in Westmore and Bald Hill Pond in Newark.
I believe I've photographed Jobs Pond in the Fall for the past 15 years. This year I decided to try something now.....so I put a 10 stop Neutral Density filter on my lens and took a 30 second exposure. This is the result:


Here is Bald Hill Pond in Newark. These were taken with the Tokina 11-16 mm wide angle lens. 





These were taken on September 30th. The foliage wasn't peak yet, but there was still some decent color.

2 comments:

  1. I never made it to Bald Hill Pond but the Jobs Pond image brings back memories:

    https://www.lightscapesphotography.com/p908084950/h80694af8#h80694af8

    ReplyDelete