New England Blogs

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Blueberry Lake Waitsfield VT

I stayed in Waitsfield VT for a few nights this Fall. Blueberry Lake was located not far from where I was staying, so I made several trips to photograph at this location.

The first visit was a mid afternoon visit on an overcast day. I was happily surprised to see the still water and beautiful reflections as we approached the lake. But, unfortunately the wind kicked up and the reflections quickly disappeared. I was able to get one shot off before the reflections were gone.


Two days later, we went back to Blueberry Lake for sunrise. The lake was socked in with fog. I took a few photos as the fog was lifting....

There was frost on all of the grass and bushes:






That evening, we once again returned to the lake for sunset light....



Crescent moon in the sky:


It's a lovely lake and location!





2 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful road trip, you were a fabulous guide, and your photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete