New England Blogs

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Scituate MA Sunrise

Like most of the country, we have had some pretty wild weather here in Southern New England, which has left this area looking like the frozen tundra. I went out to shoot the seasmoke and sunrise yesterday morning in Scituate MA.
The sea smoke was off shore, but you can see it here in these sunrise shots, as the sun was rising above the sea smoke.



Everything around here is covered with ice, including this seaside fence....


I was able to capture the moon before it set off to the West....


It was a very cold and windy morning, with wind chill temperature in the -20's, but I was so happy to be out doing what I love to do.


2 comments:

  1. "Cool" photos on a very cold morning! I like your detailed moon & also the fence icicles. Thanks for braving the weather ~ ~

    ReplyDelete