New England Blogs

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Damon's Point Marshfield MA

Mr. S and I went out to dinner last evening at The Bridgeway in Humarock. It's one of our favorite restaurants. We left the house early enough for me to catch the sunset along the way with my camera.

Sunset over the North River in Marshfield:



We then stopped at Damon's Point to photograph the birdhouses against the beautiful pastel sky to the East.



Lovely sky, wonderful dinner, perfect company, equals a great evening. I hope you are enjoying your weekend as well.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos
    I've not seen the birdhouses before. Thank you. They are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Salty. I'll make a point of going back there in the Spring or Summer and take more photos when it's not so bitterly cold.

    ReplyDelete