New England Blogs

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sunflowers, Tangerini's Spring Street Farm

A few weeks ago I went back to Tangerini's Farm with some friends to photograph the sunflowers and have a delicious lunch. This visit the weather was not as hot as it was when I went with Miss J and the kids.

On this first photo I was able to catch a bee and a butterfly on one of the sunflowers....


Was happy to catch the butterfly in flight......



Unfortunately, the sunflowers were past bloom, so I needed to get creative with my shots, as the opportunity to shoot the sunflowers was minimal. I decided to slow down the shutter speed and zoom the lens as I clicked the shutter.





As always, it was a fun day and lunch was delicious. 



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you spied a real monarch butterfly! I don't ever remember seeing its look-alike version - the viceroy. I like the one where the monarch is 'floating-in' toward the back of the sunflower ~

    ReplyDelete