New England Blogs

Monday, September 17, 2018

Photographing Vermont's Fall Foliage


As the Fall foliage season is just about upon us, I'd like to remind you about the book that I co-wrote with my good friend Andy Richards........Photographing Vermont's Fall Foliage......Where To Find The Iconic Shots.......2nd Edition

This e-book is a wonderful resource not only for photographers, but also for leaf peepers. We provide directions to some of the most beautiful locations in Vermont, usually with gps coordinates as well. We also tell you in most instances where to safely park your car and provide an example from each location taken by one of us.

This e-book is available to download on Amazon.com and the apple itunes bookstore. 

Cover photo taken by my co author, Andy Richards.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the attribution on the cover photo, but it should be known that it never would have happened if Carol hadn't brought me to this magical spot to make the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andy. But in the past, with my excitement, when I have posted about the book and shown the cover, I'm afraid I may not have given you credit. If I did it was not on purpose, I just can't remember if I did give the credit to you for the photo but I think I may have forgotten to. I truly appreciate your words though. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete