New England Blogs

Monday, August 27, 2018

Foggy morning photographs, Barton VT

One morning last week in Vermont we woke up to a thick layer of fog. I took a ride with my camera to look for some photo opportunities. I LOVE to photograph in the fog. Bad weather makes for some of the most dramatic photographs.

Barton Village draped in fog:


I've passed this stand of pine trees probably hundreds of times without giving them a second thought, but when I passed by them on this morning, I hit the brakes and stopped to make some photographs. I love the dramatic mood that the fog brings to these images.


The sun trying to burn through the fog. This was taken at a higher elevation, and the fog was extremely thick up there.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    There have been some lovely foggy mornings this month. I hope this autumn will be as nice.

    ReplyDelete