New England Blogs

Friday, August 3, 2018

Evening Views Along May Pond Rd Barton VT

May Pond has been featured here on the blog probably more times than any other place. It's one of my favorite places on the planet where I enjoy nature's beauty and always find a sense of peace and serenity. On my recent family trip to VT, I didn't have the time, or rather I didn't take the time, to do much landscape photography. However, one evening my grandson Stevie was overtired and could not be consoled and would not lay down to fall asleep. He was pretty much a hot mess! So I suggested to Miss J that we put him in his car seat and take a short drive to get him settled down and to sleep. My destination...........May Pond Road! 



Stevie fell asleep along the ride, and I took a few quick landscape shots along the way.
The distant mountain with the pointed ridge in this next shot is Jay Peak.


A little piece of Heaven on Earth!


4 comments: