New England Blogs

Monday, January 29, 2018

Kennedy's Garden Center Scituate MA

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I went out Saturday morning with some camera club friends to take some pictures at a local garden center. It's always so nice to photograph pretty flowers this time of year. I have a Tamron macro lens that I have only used once before. The reason why I don't use it is because I'm not experienced with macro, and there is a learning curve. Of course I'm not going to learn without practice! It was fun practicing different settings and focal lengths. I still need more experience with this lens before I become proficient. 

Water drops ......


Wish the pistil and stamens were a bit sharper on this one, but I do like the colors......


A fern......



These were shot with the Nikon 35 mm lens.......




Love this one. The garden center is located in Scituate, a pretty coastal town near where I live.




No comments:

Post a Comment