New England Blogs

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Island Grove Fog, Abington MA

Woke up to a foggy drizzly morning yesterday and was really glad to see the fog. I'm feeling so much better and was so excited to head out with my camera and do what I love to do. I stayed local and went to the cemetery and Island Grove in my hometown.

The cemetery......


Some of the many ducks at the Island Grove Pond....


Island Grove....







It began to rain pretty hard after a while and I came home soaking wet but I had a smile on my face. 





2 comments:

  1. Very nice set, Carol. Despite the fog--which is always a boon, IMO, for these comparatively intimate scenes--you had some challenging conditions to work with.

    BTW, is the first image--the one identified as "the cemetery" really that? I mean, I expected headstones or something, not a willowy creek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Kerry. Yes, I went to the cemetery intentionally to photograph the creek!

    ReplyDelete