New England Blogs

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

May Pond, Barton VT

I'm back from a very successful three day weekend, where I led 20 plus members of my camera club on a Fall photography outing in NE VT. We laughed, we ate, we laughed, we ate, and we laughed some more. We also took some very pretty photos which I would love to share with you.

One of my favorite places on the planet is May Pond in Barton VT. I visit this pond every Fall.....but every image I have made here has been different. The time of day, the amount of fog, the conditions of the foliage, the sun, the clouds, the weather....all these things factor into what type of an image I am going to make.

Here are a few from this weekend that I am happy with. This first image was taken just before the sun rose.


Here is the sun rising with perfect reflections


Here are some of my camera club buddies


And here is just a pretty picture after the sun rose


I'm still on vacation, but have come home for a few days to spend with Ryleigh. I'm heading back up to VT in a couple of days. I get the best of both worlds! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment