New England Blogs

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Only 90 calories!

310/365
I'm sorry for the lame photo today..... But, this is a plug for one of my favorite new-found snacks. Do you like those Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies? (Why, of course you do.......doesn't everybody?) Well then, I recommend you go out and buy yourself a pack of these Quaker Chocolatey Mint Mini Delights. They are like a rice cake with a chocolate mint drizzle..........pop them in your mouth and you swear you're eating one of those Girl Scout Mint cookies.
One pack of these contains 90 calories and 3.5 grams of fat
One serving of the Girl Scout Thin Mints (4 cookies) contains 160 calories and 8 grams of fat.
I'm just trying to figure out how to limit myself to just one pack though............
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/60, f4.2

No comments:

Post a Comment