New England Blogs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The "New" American Idol

307/365
Come on.......I'm a "Boston" girl and grew up listening to the local boys "Aerosmith". These guys all live on the South Shore of Boston........in my "hood" so yes........I'm really happy to see my man Steven Tyler taking on a new role as an American Idol judge. He's looking good......his latest stay in rehab has done him good (and I mean that in a serious sense by the way) I wish him luck and hope he does well in this new venture.
How beautiful is J-Lo by the way??????
I'm not one for watching much tv. I usually limit my watching to the HGTV shows and the Food Network Shows. However..........American Idol is ONE show that is on the must see list for me. I'm glad the new season has started. It helps to break up the monotony of the dark winter nights.
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 80, 1/8, f4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment