New England Blogs

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretty little redhead

271/365
Here's the scoop. I'm working on a portfolio project for camera club. The theme I have chosen is Family Farms in New England. This project is a pretty big deal, and I'm feeling the pressure. Today, with my good friend and fellow photographer Diane by my side, I visited several farms in Rhode Island. Our day began at 5:30 this morning and we arrived at our first farm destination before sunrise. Oh, did I mention the fact that the temperatures were in the teens today with 30 mile per hour winds? It was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G!!!!
We had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful farmers who were more than happy, and even quite proud, to show us around their farms and barns and greenhouses. I owe a lot to these wonderful folks for their kindness and hospitality.
The Specs:
Nikon D90, 18-200 mm lens, ISO 200, 1/500, f11. -1/3 ev

No comments:

Post a Comment