New England Blogs

Friday, May 21, 2021

Springtime At The Boston Public Garden

 Time is flying by these days. I've been slacking with my posting here on the blog, as I have some recent photos to share. Today I will share some photos taken last Sunday morning at the Boston Public Garden. We arrived on site around 4:55 am. Sunrise was at 5:21 am. It was a lovely morning!

The Swan boats in the Lagoon by the Lagoon Bridge:


I was happy that many of the tulip beds were still blooming. Here's the infamous George Washington Statue:


Morning Sprinklers at work after sunrise:


A few shots taken from the other side of the lagoon:



I was very happy to be able to do this photo trip. I walked in pretty well, but was really hurting and limping on the way out. It was worth the pain, and woke up the next morning feeling much better! I  have to "just keep swimming." :-)

4 comments:

  1. These are spectacular, Carol! The Public Gardens is definitely a jewel of beautiful sites in New England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Muffy. I totally agree with you!

      Delete
  2. Nice collection of a familiar place.

    ReplyDelete