New England Blogs

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Butterfly Garden Abington MA

There's a beautiful butterfly park in my hometown of Abington MA. The members of the Abington Garden Club tend to the garden with care and a labor of love. It's a favorite place of mine to visit with my camera.

Miss J bought a butterfly grow kit for the kids and it was such a fun and educational activity for them. When the butterflies were grown and ready to be freed, they released them at the Butterfly Garden.



Joey:



Freed!






Joey:


Stevie:


Ryleigh (Takes after her Nana):




I hope you're enjoying some nice weather in your neck of the woods.

On another note, I returned to work at the hospital this week after a two month LOA. It's great to be back and I'm doing all I can to stay as safe as possible.

Stay safe and healthy my friends. xxoo

2 comments:

  1. These are delightful, Carol. I especially love the first one and the one of that beautiful red-headed granddaughter who does photography just like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Muffy. I appreciate it!

      Delete