New England Blogs

Friday, December 6, 2019

Scituate Light Sunrise and Norris Reservation Norwell MA

Back in October I led some members of my camera club on a trip to photograph the sunrise at Scituate Lighthouse in Scituate MA. It was a gorgeous Fall morning. I went up on the jetty to compose my shots.


Sunrise:


Two of my friends attempting to form a heart silhouette after sunrise.


From here we went to part two of the photo trip, which was a walk through Norris Reservation in nearby Norwell MA. As you can see, the foliage was beautiful that morning.




We walked the trail that leads to the old boat house along the North River:



View from the boat house window:


These were taken on October 20th. I miss the Fall colors. As I'm typing this, there's some light snow falling outside. Winter came early this year in New England.



1 comment: