New England Blogs

Friday, December 27, 2019

Model T Christmas Photos

I hope you all are enjoying your holidays. It's been wonderful here with our family and friends. Back in November, I took Christmas photos for Miss J for her family's Christmas cards. I don't know why I've never shown photos of Mr S's antique cars. His Dad gave him a 1914 Model T for Christmas about five years ago. Last year when his Dad passed away, he inherited two more beautiful antique cars.

I decided to use the Model T for this year's Christmas photos. I bought a large wreath and a red and black plaid bow for it. I also bought some red and black gift boxes to use as props. Mr. S parked the car in our backyard in front of the rustic looking shed. The kids came perfectly dressed and I'm in love with the photos I got. I hope you like them too.




Ryleigh:


Stevie:


Joey:


Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa to you and your families. I also would like to mention that I'm having difficulty replying to your comments on the blog. It's so frustrating......I haven't been able to comment for several weeks.........but I want you to know how much I appreciate the comments and please keep them coming. I hope to get this problem resolved soon. Thank you! 



1 comment:

  1. This is definitely a one-of-a-kind Christmas card! The Model T makes a fantastic prop for the cute 3 grand kids. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to come.

    ReplyDelete